Surcote - Guinevere
Medieval dress for princess with trendy side cut, the so called hell window.
In the 14th century, upper class fashion was more buttoned up than it was during the Renaissance with its daring square necklines. As this graceful, floor-length surcote made of fine blue cotton velveteen beautifully demonstrates, they used different means to emphasize the female form. The sides of this sleeveless surcote in brilliant blue are open. The sweeping shape they make is accented by elaborate trim that marks the transition to the dress worn underneath.
- ✓ Fast and secure payment
- ✓ Payment options incl. PayPal and invoice
- ✓ 24/7 service and ordering
- ✓ Free of charge on orders of €30 or more within Germany
- ✓ We deliver worldwide
- ✓ Super speedy express shipping
- ✓ Free return shipping on orders of €40 or more within Germany
- ✓ 14 days right of return
- ✓ Easy and hassle-free
- verified purchaseI chose it for a late medieval early renaissance historical procession. I did not imagine it was done so well !!! Velvet is heavy and well finished. Length touching the ground and with 8 panels. Stupendous! Very likely. Absolutely recommended.Isabella