Red Belt - Crusader
Red long belt for crusaders.
Due to its extreme length, this medieval leather belt is a historically accurate complement to most tunics, long shirts, and surcoats. It can even be combined with a sword frog. Our red belt with Maltese cross ornamentation has a total length of approx. 178 cm. Its unusually long length can be explained by the way they used to fasten their belts in the Middle Ages. After buckling the belt at the front, as a rule a loop was firmly knotted around the buckle. The resulting belt end would be left to hang down the center. This belt is made of genuine, red leather, is five centimeters wide, and is decorated with Maltese crosses made of brass.
- ✓ Fast and secure payment
- ✓ Payment options incl. PayPal and invoice
- ✓ 24/7 service and ordering
- ✓ Free of charge on orders of €30 or more within Germany
- ✓ We deliver worldwide
- ✓ Super speedy express shipping
- ✓ Free return shipping on orders of €40 or more within Germany
- ✓ 14 days right of return
- ✓ Easy and hassle-free