Roman Sandals - Marius (black)
The shoes of antiquity: sandals for Legionnaires or Centurions.
In antiquity, Roman sandals were the most popular footwear around – probably because of their wide geographical distribution. They came in many versions, including the "caliga" worn by Roman legionaries. They gave Emperor Caligula his nickname and designate a certain movie sub-genre as well. A classic caliga has a heavy sole and is sturdy enough to march for a long time before it wears out.
Our black Roman sandals are true to type: made of one piece of genuine leather, the uppers form a system of straps that are tied together with a leather lace. The iron nails hammered into the sole are for reinforcement and improved traction.
- ✓ Fast and secure payment
- ✓ Payment options incl. PayPal and invoice
- ✓ 24/7 service and ordering
- ✓ Free of charge on orders of €30 or more within Germany
- ✓ We deliver worldwide
- ✓ Super speedy express shipping
- ✓ Free return shipping on orders of €40 or more within Germany
- ✓ 14 days right of return
- ✓ Easy and hassle-free