Medieval hood - Sigurd
The nordic variant of a Gugel/hood like our Sigurd hood fits every Viking!
Medieval Hood - Sigurd is based on finds from Skjoldehamn and Haithabu. This form of the Viking hood can be dated to the late 10th century. It can therefore be regarded as a medieval hood. It was worn, if one takes it exactly, exclusively by men, like medieval hoods in general.
This does not mean, however, that it is not versatile and can be used for both sexes in the fantasy field! Whether herb woman, nun, shield maiden, dealer, traveller or decorated with border for noblemen, Gugel - Sigurd is versatile.
- ✓ Fast and secure payment
- ✓ Payment options incl. PayPal and invoice
- ✓ 24/7 service and ordering
- ✓ Free of charge on orders of €30 or more within Germany
- ✓ We deliver worldwide
- ✓ Super speedy express shipping
- ✓ Free return shipping on orders of €40 or more within Germany
- ✓ 14 days right of return
- ✓ Easy and hassle-free