Mauser BKA 221 Pistol
We will only deliver this product to a legal adult.
In the tradition of the armorers and gunsmiths of the past, these replicas have been painstakingly handcrafted with much attention to detail and have the same weight, dimensions and materials as their prototypes.
The Mauser C96 BKA 221 was one of the first self-loading pistols in the world and was manufactured between 1896 and 1936. This weapon has an unusual feature: the box magazine is in front of the trigger. Although it originated in Germany, this pistol was not part of the official issue of the German Army. It was used widely in Turkey, Mexico and China, and the Russian Bolsheviks also claimed the Mauser C96 for its own. Sir Winston Churchill is probably the most famous Mauser C96 fan.
This replica made of metal and wood weighs approx. 1.1 kg and is approx. 32 cm long. The selector level and trigger both move.
- ✓ Fast and secure payment
- ✓ Payment options incl. PayPal and invoice
- ✓ 24/7 service and ordering
- ✓ Free of charge on orders of €30 or more within Germany
- ✓ We deliver worldwide
- ✓ Super speedy express shipping
- ✓ Free return shipping on orders of €40 or more within Germany
- ✓ 14 days right of return
- ✓ Easy and hassle-free
- verified purchaseExcellentPaul