Easy to wear, maximum effect: Developed by star make-up artist, C. Tinsley, Tinsley fake tattoos guarantee realistic results!
Christien Tinsley is one of the most renowned make-up artists in Hollywood. His credentials are beyond impressive: He created the Romulan tattoos in "Star Trek" (2009), decorated Ryan Gosling's body in "The Place beyond the Pines" (2012) and came up with the famous tattooed plan of escape in "Prison Break." Tinsley won the Academy Award for Technical Achievement in 2008 for his revolutionary method of applying 2D and 3D make-up – the same principle is at work in our Body Bands Day of the Dead Skull Temporary Tattoos.
Now you can get this realistic horror movie tattoo art onto your own skin – it's easy!
Colorful tattoo styles for your arms, wrists or as a tramp stamp! These two ultra-realistic temporary tattoos feature motifs from the Mexican holiday.
- ultra-realistic design
- easy to use
- Movie quality – Oscar-winning method
Putting it on is foolproof:
- Press the tattoo onto your clean, dry skin
- Press a wet towel over the tattoo and moisten thoroughly
- After at least 30 seconds check the transfer carefully
- Peel off the transfer paper carefully
- Lasts several days when worn with care
- Easy removal with rubbing alcohol or baby oil
With our Tinsley tattoos you can always get new, authentic-looking tats without going under the needle!
This temporary tattoo for your arms contains two styles. You can carefully cut them apart with scissors and apply them separately.