Officially licensed, complete costume of the black-clad hero from the film and comic! With shirt and pants, hat, mask and cape in black, and a red belly band.
- long-sleeved, closed shirt in matte black
- with gathered elastic at the ends of the sleeves
- deep, open worn V-neck and wide collar
- simple, straight-cut trousers in matte black
- side stripes in black satin sheen
- firm fit thanks to elastic waistband in the hem
- authentic shaped felt hat in matte black
- in the style of a classic Spanish hat (also "Sombrero Cordobes")
- satin shining Hatband with red "Z" as logo of Zorro
- with chin cord for casual wearing on the back
- authentic shaped fabric mask in matte black
- firmly shaped face part
- long fabric straps for stepless lacing
- robust, well-made cape in matte black
- straight, knee-length cut to wear over the shoulder
- wide cord to lace at the chest
- about 240 cm long cloth of slightly shiny, red fabric
- excellent as a belly bandage
- can also be worn across the chest as a sash
Zorro - the avenger with black mask, cape and rapier - is the classic adventure hero and fighter against injustice for over 100 years. First published in 1919 in the story "The Curse of Capistrano", Zorro's adventures have since been filmed several times, making the character internationally famous and immortal. With our official Zorro costumes and accessories, you can now slip into the role of the Californian Don Diego de la Vega yourself quite authentically and leave a "Z" as a trademark as Zorro with the evil, Spanish colonial masters!
The costume is made of high-quality processed, black fabric that is pleasantly skin-friendly. The hem of the sleeves of the shirt is provided with an elastic waistband, through which the openings are gathered. The v-shaped neckline with wide collar is worn open. Matching comfortable trousers with eye-catching lateral longitudinal stripes on the legs, which present a slight satin sheen. The cape is made of thick black fabric that is simply thrown over the shoulder and knotted at the neck hem with a thick cord. The black felt hat is the classic headgear of a nobleman in California under Spanish influence. The distinctive hat shape with the straight brim is known as a "Spanish hat" or "flamenco hat". Around the cap is a black satin fabric hat band with a red "Z" printed on the front. The Zorro costume is perfected by the obligatory eye mask and the long red scarf that you can use as a belly band.