- Costume, 2-piece
- With jacket
- With trousers
- Without shoes or any other accessories shown
A late Victorian era invention, the tuxedo was invented to wear to dinner in the country as a replacement for the formal tailcoat. Luckily, the Prince of Wales was in favor of the new hybrid style – a smoking jacket in tailcoat fabric – and the "tailless dinner jacket" was born.
The jacket of our appealing tuxedo has one row of buttons and was made with attention to detail. Darts guarantee an ideal fit and it features two jetted pockets at the sides and a breast pocket. The handsome buttons are covered with matching fabric. The perfectly proportioned lapels are faced with the same black satin used for the traditional stripe in the trousers. With a classic, straight cut, the trousers have two side pockets and a back pocket with a button. The waistband is adjustable.
In this classic tuxedo, you'll always cut a good figure – after 6 pm! Whether at a steampunk event, a 1920s party or a Vampire Ball, this stylish, elegant tuxedo will prove a steadfast companion!
- ✓ Fast and secure payment
- ✓ Payment options incl. PayPal and invoice
- ✓ 24/7 service and ordering
- ✓ Free of charge on orders of €30 or more within Germany
- ✓ We deliver worldwide
- ✓ Super speedy express shipping
- ✓ Free return shipping on orders of €40 or more within Germany
- ✓ 14 days right of return
- ✓ Easy and hassle-free