Long Tunic - Gunnar
A tunic such as this would have been called a "cotte" in Medieval times and can be used for many different costume ideas!
A tunic like Gunnar is actually a wide and long variant of a tunic and can be used for different costumes. Especially the combination with a hood to put together e.g a monk costume, is obvious. Of course, it is also suitable as a simple farmer's gown, a scholar's robe, etc. The long tunic Gunnar is made of our very durable canvas cotton fabric with linen look, which on the one hand gives a rustic impression, but on the other hand is also very comfortable to wear!
- ✓ Fast and secure payment
- ✓ Payment options incl. PayPal and invoice
- ✓ 24/7 service and ordering
- ✓ Free of charge on orders of €30 or more within Germany
- ✓ We deliver worldwide
- ✓ Super speedy express shipping
- ✓ Free return shipping on orders of €40 or more within Germany
- ✓ 14 days right of return
- ✓ Easy and hassle-free