Brocade Waistcoat - Gérard
Magnificent brocade jacket for a nobleman of the baroque era.
- Brocade coat, 1-piece
- Without shirt
The black cotton pile harmonizes superbly with the raised, golden patten that gives this dress coat its splendid appearance.
The distinctive, metal buttons with a crown and castle pattern also look majestic and elegant. Both rows of buttons on the velvet revers can be used to fasten the coat, but the ones on the sleeves are for decoration only, as are the two front pockets. The two additional buttons at the back of the coat are used to adjust the black belt at the back to place more – or less emphasis on the waist. It is sewn to the back of the dress coat above its skirts. The lining is black satin, which flatters and shines as befits a nobleman!
- ✓ Fast and secure payment
- ✓ Payment options incl. PayPal and invoice
- ✓ 24/7 service and ordering
- ✓ Free of charge on orders of €30 or more within Germany
- ✓ We deliver worldwide
- ✓ Super speedy express shipping
- ✓ Free return shipping on orders of €40 or more within Germany
- ✓ 14 days right of return
- ✓ Easy and hassle-free