Renaissance Dress - Queen of Scotland, burgundy
Enchanting Renaissance dress that could be found in Maria Stuart's wardrobe.
This elegant court dress made of heavy, red fabric looks like dresses that were worn in the era of the Stuarts – in England and Scotland in the 1550s and 1560s. The vivid red of this satiny overdress is woven with black lozenges with shimmering golden centers. The skirt is open at the front. The waist is reinforced with boning to give this court dress the straight silhouette of the Late Renaissance. The bodice closes with a row of metal buttons and loops from the waist to the point of the V-neckline. Golden piping emphasizes the curved cut of the long sleeves, which button at the flaring cuffs that match the collar lining. Our splendid Late Renaissance red court dress comes with a chain of gold and red beads to wear at the waistline.
Our court skirt (sold separately) is ideal for wearing underneath this court dress. Combine it with a hoop skirt (sold separately) for a perfect period look.
- ✓ Fast and secure payment
- ✓ Payment options incl. PayPal and invoice
- ✓ 24/7 service and ordering
- ✓ Free of charge on orders of €30 or more within Germany
- ✓ We deliver worldwide
- ✓ Super speedy express shipping
- ✓ Free return shipping on orders of €40 or more within Germany
- ✓ 14 days right of return
- ✓ Easy and hassle-free