Costume - Lady Anne Boleyn
Princess dress of the Renaissance for queen or noble lady in the style of Tudor Queen Anne Boleyn.
- Costume - Lady Anne Boleyn
Anne Boleyn, the second wife of King Henry VIII, is not only known for her refusal to give herself to the king as a mistress. Above all, her ambition and self-confidence made her a fascinating historical personality.
The elaborately crafted, one-piece dress made of black cotton velvet captivates with its simple elegance. A special weaving technique gives the back and sides of the fabric a smoother surface, which is contrasted by the sleeves and the opening on the front. Here the velvety shine of the cotton comes to full bloom and is also printed with a rich floral pattern. The neckline, longitudinal dart and waist are lined with a silver-coloured sequined border that provides a noble sheen. The black and silver stripes on the upper arm are extremely striking and the frills on the collar and cuffs have their own special charm. The costume - Anne Boleyn is laced on the back for the optimal fit and is worn in combination with a crinoline, best to show off.
- ✓ Fast and secure payment
- ✓ Payment options incl. PayPal and invoice
- ✓ 24/7 service and ordering
- ✓ Free of charge on orders of €30 or more within Germany
- ✓ We deliver worldwide
- ✓ Super speedy express shipping
- ✓ Free return shipping on orders of €40 or more within Germany
- ✓ 14 days right of return
- ✓ Easy and hassle-free