Leather jerkin - Dwarven woman
A robust two-tone leather jacket in a fantasy style.
- Leather jekin - dwarven woman
- othe costume-parts are not included
Handmade two-tone fantasy style dwarf tunic made of suede leather by Andracor.
About time to split a few orcish heads! Our two-coloured leather jacket is versatile as a basic garment for fantasy characters from the rough-cut dwarven woman to the graceful elfish beauty.
It has four bibs running apart, which are set off with a decorative strip. The leather jerkin is made of high-quality, tear-resistant suede leather by hand and provided with stable metal loops on the side for lacing. The laacing enables the individual adaptation to one's own figure and thus ensures the safe and comfortable fit of this great garment.
All Andracor products have been designed in Berlin since 1999 and are handcrafted on site. Strict selection of high-quality materials and experienced employees guarantee our consistently high level of quality.
Tip for color selection: Color 1 is outside, color 2 is the strip inside. Brown / black is therefore brown on the outside, black on the inside.
- ✓ Fast and secure payment
- ✓ Payment options incl. PayPal and invoice
- ✓ 24/7 service and ordering
- ✓ Free of charge on orders of €30 or more within Germany
- ✓ We deliver worldwide
- ✓ Super speedy express shipping
- ✓ Free return shipping on orders of €40 or more within Germany
- ✓ 14 days right of return
- ✓ Easy and hassle-free