Tabard - black/blue
Simple knight's tunic, knee-length.
Surcoats like this black & blue one are linked to the Crusades of the Middle Ages. Back then, knights and foot soldiers wore them to signal which lord they were loyal to, which in turn made it easier for generals to coordinate their movements on the battlefield. This black & blue surcoat is made of hard-wearing cotton in a cut that makes it easy to wear over a mail shirt or plate armor. Our surcoat is open at the sides and has a slit at the front and back. This gives you lots of freedom of movement, regardless of whether you are on foot or horseback.
- ✓ Fast and secure payment
- ✓ Payment options incl. PayPal and invoice
- ✓ 24/7 service and ordering
- ✓ Free of charge on orders of €30 or more within Germany
- ✓ We deliver worldwide
- ✓ Super speedy express shipping
- ✓ Free return shipping on orders of €40 or more within Germany
- ✓ 14 days right of return
- ✓ Easy and hassle-free