Oldfashioned petticoat as hoopskirt for princess dresses.
Toward the middle of the 19th century, the floor-length crinoline introduced the fashion scene to a new interpretation of the classic hoop skirt. Worn underneath a dress or skirt, our white crinoline is a petticoat with a total of five horizontal casings from the hips to the floor. Steel hoops are threaded into the casings so the petticoat keeps its shape underneath heavy skirts. The pleats at the waistband are sewn into a band of comfortable cotton webbing that closes with a side release buckle and provides sturdy support for the hoop skirt, which weighs a bit over 1 kg. The extra weight is worth it: the distinctive flare of a crinoline gives many dresses and skirts more volume so they really stand out in a crowd.
And because you can't see it underneath long skirts, you can also wear a white crinoline like this one with dresses from the Renaissance or Baroque period.
- ✓ Fast and secure payment
- ✓ Payment options incl. PayPal and invoice
- ✓ 24/7 service and ordering
- ✓ Free of charge on orders of €30 or more within Germany
- ✓ We deliver worldwide
- ✓ Super speedy express shipping
- ✓ Free return shipping on orders of €40 or more within Germany
- ✓ 14 days right of return
- ✓ Easy and hassle-free