Jodhpur Trousers - striped
Knee breeches with pinstripes for dandies, victorian men or as steampunk pants.
- Jodhpur Trousers - striped , 1-piece
- Without any other costume pieces or accessories shown
These Jodhpur Trousers - striped in an ocher stripe are made of 100 percent cotton. They are styled like jodhpurs, the functional riding pants that were brought to England from India in the late 1800s. These trousers are tight at the calves and flare out at the hips – the perfect cut for wearing with high boots and retaining plenty of freedom of movement. These unusual striped Jodhpur trousers are the ideal piece for combining to create your personal steampunk look.
Two pockets at the sides make these trousers practical as well a unusual, and the waistband is elasticized at the back for an adjustable fit. The elegant stripe pattern is a menswear classic!
- ✓ Fast and secure payment
- ✓ Payment options incl. PayPal and invoice
- ✓ 24/7 service and ordering
- ✓ Free of charge on orders of €30 or more within Germany
- ✓ We deliver worldwide
- ✓ Super speedy express shipping
- ✓ Free return shipping on orders of €40 or more within Germany
- ✓ 14 days right of return
- ✓ Easy and hassle-free