Velvet Doublet "King Henry VIII"
Medieval jacket in the style of Tudor King Henry VIII.
This black velveteen doublet from award-winning series "The Tudors" (two Emmy awards for Outstanding Costumes, etc.) was designed for the Henry VIII character. Henry Tudor is the prototype Renaissance king. Aside from the fact that he had six wives, he was full of contradictions.
Unlike the king himself, this black doublet makes a clear statement: "I call the shots." The skirt is slit to accommodate puffy, wide Venetians, and the magnificent silver trim on the sleeves, hem and collar emphasizes the powerful vertical lines of this black doublet of cotton velveteen. The rhinestone buttons glitter furiously by candlelight, and the black satin lining contributes to wearing comfort.
- ✓ Fast and secure payment
- ✓ Payment options incl. PayPal and invoice
- ✓ 24/7 service and ordering
- ✓ Free of charge on orders of €30 or more within Germany
- ✓ We deliver worldwide
- ✓ Super speedy express shipping
- ✓ Free return shipping on orders of €40 or more within Germany
- ✓ 14 days right of return
- ✓ Easy and hassle-free