Warriors of old did not carry their swords on a belt around the waist or in a special carrier on the back – since antiquity, they have fastened their swords to their baldrics. These broad leather straps were worn diagonally across the shoulders so that the sword at their side was always on hand. Baldrics later developed into pistol holders or cartridge belts.
Our baldric, on the other hand, is a simple, early antique version made of black leather decorated with brass studs. This leather baldric is so plain that it can be used as an accessory in a number of epochs. The loop for the scabbard can be adjusted to accommodate most swords.
- ✓ Fast and secure payment
- ✓ Payment options incl. PayPal and invoice
- ✓ 24/7 service and ordering
- ✓ Free of charge on orders of €30 or more within Germany
- ✓ We deliver worldwide
- ✓ Super speedy express shipping
- ✓ Free return shipping on orders of €40 or more within Germany
- ✓ 14 days right of return
- ✓ Easy and hassle-free