Official licensed children's costume of the black-clad hero from the film and comic! With shirt and attached cape, pants, hat, mask in black, as well as a red belly band.
Shirt with cape
- long-sleeved, closed shirt in matte black
- with gathered elastic at the ends of the sleeves
- deep, open worn V-neck and wide collar
- sewn at the neck with a knee-length cape
- Velcro closure at the front of the neck
- simple, straight-cut pants in matte black
- side stripes in black satin sheen
- firm fit thanks to elastic waistband in hem
- authentic shaped felt hat in matte black
- in the style of a classic Spanish hat (also called "sombrero Cordobes")
- satin shiny hatband with red "Z" as logo of Zorro
- authentic shaped fabric mask in matte black
- firmly shaped face part
- side fabric straps with Velcro
- cloth made of slightly shiny, red fabric
- as a belly band the only splash of color of the black avenger
- is closed at the back with Velcro strips
Zorro - the avenger with black mask, cape and rapier - is the classic adventure hero and fighter against injustice for over 100 years. First published in 1919 in the story "The Curse of Capistrano", Zorro's adventures have since been filmed several times, making the character internationally famous and immortal. With our official Zorro costumes and accessories, you can now slip into the role of the Californian Don Diego de la Vega yourself quite authentically and leave a "Z" as a trademark as Zorro with the evil, Spanish colonial masters!
The costume is made of high-quality processed, black fabric that is pleasantly skin-friendly. The hem of the sleeves of the shirt is provided with an elastic waistband, through which the openings are gathered. The v-shaped neckline with wide collar is worn open. The cape is made of lightweight black fabric that is sewn to the shirt at the neck hem and secured with Velcro at the front. Matching the shirt are the comfortable trousers with eye-catching lengthwise stripes down the sides of the legs that show off a slight satin sheen. The black felt hat is the classic headgear of a nobleman in California under Spanish influence. The distinctive hat shape with the straight brim is known as a "Spanish hat" or "flamenco hat". Around the cap is a black satin fabric hatband with a red "Z" printed on the front. The Zorro costume is perfected by the obligatory eye mask and the red belly band, which is the only splash of color on the black avenger.