Roman Helmet "Pretorian"
Roman helmet of antiquity for the imperial bodyguard or particularly noble Centurio.
Helmets like this one were widely used by the Greeks and Romans. At the beginning they had primitive shapes, but they became more and more refined and elegant, culminating at around 400 A.D. Our Greco-Roman helmet is obviously from the later, more decorative period. Its black crest is made of horsehair and it has fine leather accents on the cheek pieces. The adjustable liner improves this Greco-Roman helmet's wearing comfort and allows it to fit a variety of head sizes.
- ✓ Fast and secure payment
- ✓ Payment options incl. PayPal and invoice
- ✓ 24/7 service and ordering
- ✓ Free of charge on orders of €30 or more within Germany
- ✓ We deliver worldwide
- ✓ Super speedy express shipping
- ✓ Free return shipping on orders of €40 or more within Germany
- ✓ 14 days right of return
- ✓ Easy and hassle-free