Frank Miller's 300 King Leonidas Helmet
- Original Frank Miller's 300 King Leonidas Helmet
- With helmet stand (not shown)
PLEASE NOTE: The crest is detachable. Its attached with screws.
Our "300" King Leonidas Helmet, which is based on Frank Miller's comic of the same name, is a replica of the one Gerard Butler wore when he played King Leonidas in the film. This impressive head protector is made of solid steel with a bronze alloy coating and fastens with a chin strap. The mighty crest made of real horsehair is fit for a king. The genuine leather lining make this King Leonidas Helmet comfortable to wear, and it comes with a helmet stand so you can proudly display it when you're not wearing it.
- ✓ Fast and secure payment
- ✓ Payment options incl. PayPal and invoice
- ✓ 24/7 service and ordering
- ✓ Free of charge on orders of €30 or more within Germany
- ✓ We deliver worldwide
- ✓ Super speedy express shipping
- ✓ Free return shipping on orders of €40 or more within Germany
- ✓ 14 days right of return
- ✓ Easy and hassle-free