Medieval half boot with lacing - Radebrecht
A historical leather boot inspired by findings from the high medieval period but we added some rather practical rubber soles ;-)
Laced medieval boots for the slightly richer population, made according to models of the 13th and 14th centuries. We have modernized it a bit with a discreet rubber sole, so that you don't get wet feet at the different events and your shoes can hold something against the modern floor coverings. So you can enjoy it longer.
If you want to play historically correct a beggar, you are of course barefoot or in wooden shoes if you are a farmer.
- ✓ Fast and secure payment
- ✓ Payment options incl. PayPal and invoice
- ✓ 24/7 service and ordering
- ✓ Free of charge on orders of €30 or more within Germany
- ✓ We deliver worldwide
- ✓ Super speedy express shipping
- ✓ Free return shipping on orders of €40 or more within Germany
- ✓ 14 days right of return
- ✓ Easy and hassle-free