Musketeer Boots, black Suede Leather
Cavalier boots for baroque noblemen or as pirate boots.
Medieval boots for baroque and modern times! These leather boots are perfect as pirate boots or for musketeers. These were heavily armed foot soldiers in the course of the 16th century until the end of the 17th century. They were named after their weapon, the musket. In retrospect they gained fame mainly through the French novel "The Three Musketeers" by Alexandre Dumas.
- ✓ Fast and secure payment
- ✓ Payment options incl. PayPal and invoice
- ✓ 24/7 service and ordering
- ✓ Free of charge on orders of €30 or more within Germany
- ✓ We deliver worldwide
- ✓ Super speedy express shipping
- ✓ Free return shipping on orders of €40 or more within Germany
- ✓ 14 days right of return
- ✓ Easy and hassle-free