The Phantom Good Mark Ring
Original licensed product from cult comic The Phantom
- The Phantom Good Mark Ring, 1-piece
- Without any other costume pieces or accessories shown
Bad guys, beware! The Phantom has slipped on his rings and is on the lookout for bad guys. The Phantom comic series was developed by Lee Falk in 1936 and it's still popular today. The hero lives in a skull-shaped cave in the jungle but manages to solve crimes around the world.
The Phantom wears his signature purple suit and two rings: a skull ring on one hand to leave a mark on the bad guys he has punched in the face. On the other, he wears the Good Mark ring with a cross made of the letter "P." This is a symbol of protection for helpers and victims of crime. Our The Phantom Good Mark ring is made of silver-plated metal and also features The Phantom's skull symbol on both sides. This collector's ring comes in a box – in Phantom purple. The setting is approx. 2 cm long.
- ✓ Fast and secure payment
- ✓ Payment options incl. PayPal and invoice
- ✓ 24/7 service and ordering
- ✓ Free of charge on orders of €30 or more within Germany
- ✓ We deliver worldwide
- ✓ Super speedy express shipping
- ✓ Free return shipping on orders of €40 or more within Germany
- ✓ 14 days right of return
- ✓ Easy and hassle-free