Peasants knife - Lutz
“Bauernwehr” - a simple but tricky slashing knife
In the 15. and 16. century the "Bauernwehr" was a common tool of peasants and folk. It could be used for efficient self-defence and the simple blunt knife finds it's refernece in lots of chronics of this time. Also mercenaries and soldiers used it as a second weapon to become fast and nimble in clinch attacks. For LARPers with historical accuracy this weapon fits perfectly. It hasn't got the typical "nail" of weapons of this kind at it's handle, if you search for this detail look out for long knife Thomas.
This foam weapon has a fiberglass staff as a core, which is fortified with kevlar at the ends. It is made of extremly durable PU foam, and other special foams in handle and blade, which make it especially tenable and save to use in LARP. Its manteled with a thick layer of latex and handpainted, so slight deviations from the product image can occur. The handle is wrapped with real leather which gives a good grip to the weapon. A solid tool for LARPers of all kind which will give long time gratification if handled properly and taken care of.
- Handpainted (Slight deviations from the product image can occur)
- ✓ Fast and secure payment
- ✓ Payment options incl. PayPal and invoice
- ✓ 24/7 service and ordering
- ✓ Free of charge on orders of €30 or more within Germany
- ✓ We deliver worldwide
- ✓ Super speedy express shipping
- ✓ Free return shipping on orders of €40 or more within Germany
- ✓ 14 days right of return
- ✓ Easy and hassle-free