- Mould size: 18 cm x 9 cm x 1.3 cm (width x length x height)
- Easily conjure up spooky-fun creations
- Large temperature range from -30 to +230 degrees Celsius
- Made of food-safe silicone
- Naturally BPA-free
- Easy to trigger even without coating
- Easy to clean, of course dishwasher safe
Especially suitable for:
- Ice cubes
- Fruit gums
- Cake decoration
With this silicone mould for sixteen small cola bottles, you can create impressive creations in no time at all. Thanks to the wide temperature range, you can use it for freezing or baking. You can use it to make fruit jelly and great ice cubes for your drinks. You can also fill it with melted chocolate without any problems. Conjure up real eye-catchers for your party quickly and easily!
Our cola ice cube mould is ideal for fruit gums and ice cubes, but you can also use it to create small chocolate drops and other baked treats. It can also be used to make candles or soap. But please do not use it for food! Our favourites: Fruit jelly coloured with food colouring - for a colourful party mix. Or shape delicious chocolate cola bottles as decoration for a special cake.
Of course, you can do much more with the cola bottle silicone mould. Who are we to tell you what you can do with your brand new silicone mould! As long as you keep a few things in mind when using it, you will enjoy it for many years to come. And the best thing is: You can find a variety of other great and crazy silicone moulds to expand your collection!
The best way is in the dishwasher. Or by hand with warm water, a soft sponge and washing-up liquid; then rinse with cold water and simply leave to air dry, because if you use a towel, lint may come off and remain in the mould.
Do not use sharp objects such as brushes, the rough sides of cleaning sponges or metal pot cleaners - these will quickly damage the surface of the mould and either cause parts to come off or small cracks to form, which will increase over time and eventually cause the mould to crack.
If the mould is stubbornly dirty, clean it by soaking it in washing-up liquid for a longer period of time. If this is not enough, you can also soak the mould in caustic soda.
We do not recommend cleaning cloths or baby wipes; they often contain silicones, chemicals or fragrances that can damage silicone moulds. In addition, fibres and lint can get stuck in the mould.
The fact that the mould feels as if it has a thin film of grease on the surface after a while is not a problem and does not affect the functionality, as long as you always keep the mould clean as described, regardless of this. If you still want to get rid of it, you can boil the mould in salt water for a few minutes. This will dissolve the fat. Even after this, the mould may still feel as if it has a minimal film of grease on the surface.
Tips & TricksThe moulds are super-flexible so that you can easily remove the finished products. As a result, handling is sometimes not so easy and requires a bit of skill. The mould is much easier to move if you place it on a solid surface, such as a kitchen board, before filling. Then you can easily lift the mould and move it around without it deforming and the contents spilling out. You can also put thin plastic breakfast trays in the fridge or freezer; this way you lose little space and can even stack several moulds on top of each other.Turn over correctly: Place the mould on the worktop, place the serving plate upside down on the mould and then turn the mould and serving plate over together. Then carefully remove the mould - done!
... and a few warningsDo not use sharp objects such as knives, scissors or metal cleaning sponges etc. with your silicone mould. Silicone is an extremely flexible and resistant material, but sharp objects can quickly break the silicone, especially on the surface.Although the mould can withstand 230 degrees of heat, it must still not be in direct contact with heated surfaces, ie. never place it directly on hot surfaces such as hot plates or the bottom of the oven.Never expose the mould to open fire - i.e. neither candles, campfires nor gas flames.Do not use the mould for making food once you have made other things such as soaps, candles etc. in it. Often, this leaves behind residues that cannot be completely removed. These unwanted ingredients can get into your creations and make them unpalatable or even harmful to health.