Leather Armour - Centurio
Roman-inspired, shaped muscle armour made of approx. 2 mm thick armor leather. Handmade by Andracor in Berlin!
Our Andracor muscle armour is based on antique models and is handmade in Berlin. The torso is made of approx. 2 mm thick armor leather, the shoulders of at least 3.5 mm thick upper leather.
A six-pack without a gym? No problem! Even the ancient Romans had their tricks. The Lorica Muskulata or muscle armour is a quite characteristic representative of antique armour. Above all, senior officers such as the centurions of the Roman legions used this type of armor to exude authority and power. Often these armours were made of metal, but there were also torsos made of leather. However, the first muscle armours appeared in ancient Greece. Alexander the Great, for example, was often portrayed in a white muscle shell. And Julius Caesar went even further and wore it straight away in gold! However, our muscle armour comes in black and brown, not everyone can be the ruler of a great empire.
The breastplate is closed with 6 buckles and can therefore be adapted to any wearer. Shoulder segments can also be removed through pucker holes. The torso can ideally be combined with matching segmentata shoulders and a loincloth with stripes to make the Roman style perfect.
- Andracor leather product
- vegetably tanned
- handcrafted in Berlin
- ✓ Fast and secure payment
- ✓ Payment options incl. PayPal and invoice
- ✓ 24/7 service and ordering
- ✓ Free of charge on orders of €30 or more within Germany
- ✓ We deliver worldwide
- ✓ Super speedy express shipping
- ✓ Free return shipping on orders of €40 or more within Germany
- ✓ 14 days right of return
- ✓ Easy and hassle-free
- verified purchaseItem is very well made. The straps allow it to be adjusted to a nice fit.Derek