Monk's Robe - Friar Tuck
A monk costume like this is perfect for Larp, carnival or the medieval market!
Whether as a companion of Robin Hood or a typical medieval monk, our monk's robe in three colours is universally applicable for all kinds of events. From the medieval market, to larp, to carnival, in this monk's robe you definitely radiate a sacred aura. The typical cord knit, as well as the habit and gugel are included in this monk costume. The wide robe and gugel made of cotton are comfortable to wear and allow a lot of freedom of movement. In brown it looks like a typical Franciscan monk, while in white it looks more like a Dominican monk. For the latter we also have a matching cape with pelerine in black. Speaking of black: The black monk's robe is perfect for a dark cultist or a warlock in Larp or for Halloween. Either way, the monk's robe - Brother Tuck is a real all-rounder!
ATTENTION: The long tunic - Gunnar will be included two sizes bigger! For the wide monk`s look it will fit just fine that way. If you order size S you will get an L size tunic, if you order size M-L you will get an XL tunic and if you order size XL- XXL you will get an XXL tunic.
Included in the costume
- Tunic (in brown, natural or black)
- Gugel (matching the tunic in brown, natural or black)
- cord knit with knots
|S||till 165 cm|
|M - L||till 175 cm|
|XL - XXL||till 195 cm|
- ✓ Fast and secure payment
- ✓ Payment options incl. PayPal and invoice
- ✓ 24/7 service and ordering
- ✓ Free of charge on orders of €30 or more within Germany
- ✓ We deliver worldwide
- ✓ Super speedy express shipping
- ✓ Free return shipping on orders of €40 or more within Germany
- ✓ 14 days right of return
- ✓ Easy and hassle-free