Black, Spanish hat with Zorro logo of the black-clad hero from film and comics
- authentic shaped felt hat in matte black
- in the style of a classic Spanish hat (also "Sombrero Cordobes")
- satin hatband with red "Z" as the logo of Zorro
- with chin cord for casual wearing on the back
Zorro - the the avenger with black mask cape and rapier - has been the classic adventure hero and fighter against injustice for over 100 years. First published in 1919 in the story "The Curse of Capistrano", Zorro's adventures have since been filmed several times, making the character internationally famous and immortal. With our official Zorro costumes and accessories, you can now slip authentically into the role of the Californian Don Diego de la Vega yourself and leave a trademark "Z" as Zorro with the evil, Spanish colonial rulers!
The black felt hat is the classic headgear of a nobleman in California under Spanish influence. The distinctive hat shape with the straight brim is known as "Spanish hat", "Andalusian hat", "Flamenco hat" or "Sombrero Cordobes". Around the cap is a black hatband made of satin fabric, on which a red "Z" is printed on the front. So that the hat doesn't fly off your head while riding or you want to wear it casually on your back, it also has a chin string that you can knot to any length. The Zorro hat is not only suitable for costumes of the black avenger, but can also be used for Western bandits, cowboys or as a Spanish flamenco hat.
- high-quality workmanship for comfortable wearing
- durable material for multiple use
- one size fits all
- ideal for carnival, theme parties or just for the fun of dressing up