Long, richly decorated tunic with a black undertunic for medieval noblemen.
Noblemen often wore two tunics at the same time for warmth, effect, etc. – of course the outer tunic was the more representative one, because others would see all of it. The black inner tunic is calf-length. Elaborate golden trim defines the neckline and the laced foresleeves as well. Worn alone, this garb would support anyone's claim to a crown, but pairing it with our richly embellished outer tunic removes the last shadow of a doubt. This outer tunic is made of black & gold fabric in a floral Jacquard pattern. It is cut like a classic tunic with short sleeves and side slits. A beaded sash completes this noble tunic set.
- ✓ Fast and secure payment
- ✓ Payment options incl. PayPal and invoice
- ✓ 24/7 service and ordering
- ✓ Free of charge on orders of €30 or more within Germany
- ✓ We deliver worldwide
- ✓ Super speedy express shipping
- ✓ Free return shipping on orders of €40 or more within Germany
- ✓ 14 days right of return
- ✓ Easy and hassle-free
- verified purchase5 star all roundgary