Frankenstein Monster Costume
- Costume, 7-piece
- With top
- With trousers
- With flexible plastic monster scalp
- With plastic manacles
- With a pair of flexible plastic boot tops
- Without any other costume pieces or accessories shown
This monster has been through the mill. But compared to the tatters his friends the mummy and the creature from the black lagoon go around in, his clothes are still in pretty good shape.
The shirt/jacket combination is so ripped and torn that the holes and clumsy stitches holding it together go practically unnoticed. Our Frankenstein Monster costume has shoulder pads in the black jacket that give you monstrously large shoulders – luckily, they are intact. The shirt has a gaping rip at the front that exposes a huge seam that the good doctor stapled together (which is really painted onto skin tone fabric). The top has a zip fastener at the back to make it very easy to put on. The black trousers with holes and tattered legs have an elasticized waistband for wearing comfort. Thanks to the latex Frankenstein Monster costume scalp with synthetic hair, you don't have to sink screws into your own head to look authentic. At the back, there is a big crack backed with red fabric to make it look especially dramatic.
Two plastic manacles and a set of flexible plastic boot tops add the final touches. Painted to look extremely realistic – right down to the toes that stick out the front on one of them – the boot tops have the clunky monster shoe look down to a T. With this monstrously clever Frankenstein Monster costume, you'll be the hit of the next classic movie monster club meeting!
- ✓ Fast and secure payment
- ✓ Payment options incl. PayPal and invoice
- ✓ 24/7 service and ordering
- ✓ Free of charge on orders of €30 or more within Germany
- ✓ We deliver worldwide
- ✓ Super speedy express shipping
- ✓ Free return shipping on orders of €40 or more within Germany
- ✓ 14 days right of return
- ✓ Easy and hassle-free